No Limit Basketball
Your Business Tagline
Your Business Tagline
EXCELLENCE IS THE GRADUAL RESULT OF ALWAYS STRIVING
TO DO BETTER.
1. Coaches MUST confirm ALL numbers in the book prior to the start of the game. Coaches must have a copy of their roster (printed or digital) at all times, including player name, number, and date of birth. Games will not start before the scheduled time without the consent of both teams’ head coaches.
2. Two 16-minute halves. 14 minute halves for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th).
3. Each team gets 3 timeouts per game (45 seconds). Teams will get ONE timeout in overtime. (Timeouts will NOT carry over)
4. On 10th foul in each half, opposing team will shoot 1 and 1. On 12th and each additional foul, opposing team will shoot 2 free throws. 2 free throws are shot for a technical foul.
5. 3-minute warm up period before the game and 2-minute halftime.
6. Any coach or player receiving two technical fouls will be ejected from the game. All further disciplinary action will be determined by the tournament director.
7. Overtime will be 2 minutes with stop time. In overtime, both teams get ONE timeout (no carryover).
8. Players will be disqualified once they have committed their 6th foul.
9. Girls and Boys will have a 10-second back court violation.
10. All girls and 3rd-6th grade boys will use a 28.5 ball. All boys 7th grade and older will use a 29.5 ball.
11. Pressing is allowed for all grade levels. Exception, no pressing in any grade level is allowed if the lead is 20 points or greater for the winning team.
12. When determining the teams who advance to playoffs: In a two team tie, if the teams have played each other, head to head is used. If they have not, tie breaker goes to point differential (if also tied in point differential, then points allowed and then points scored). In the case of a three team tie, point differential is used applied. In the case of a tie determining playoff advancement when only one team has a forfeit victory, point differentials against common opponent(s) will be used to settle the tie. *Schedule requests cannot be made for bracket play*
13. Players are only allowed to play on one team; however, a player may also play on one additional team as long it is ABOVE their age group and WITHIN their program. A player CANNOT play on more than one team in one age group.
14. Formal complaints and protests must be submitted in writing to [email protected]
15. We expect all players, coaches, parents, spectators, and staff to act in an appropriate manner. If a situation arises our staff may remove a person from the site.
16. We will provide the clock for each game. It is the home team’s responsibility to provide the book at the scorer's table only. (Home team is the first team listed on the schedule).
17. Teams will be given 3 coach credentials and are required to wear them in order to enter the gym, see ticket person at each site for coach’s badges. *Site director has the right to remove any non essential bench personnel*
18. In all other situations, High School rules will be applied.
19. Up to a 15-minute grace period is allowed from the scheduled start time of a game at the site director’s discretion. Additional time will be allotted if a team is coming from another game at a separate facility. *If a team chooses to start a game with 4 players, they can do so and the game will still count*
20. In the situation of a physical altercation, any player who leaves the bench to participate is ejected and suspended for the following game. Additionally, if a player initiates or participates in a physical altercation, they are ejected and suspended for the following game. Lastly, in the occasion where a team with multiple players engage in a physical altercation, the team will be suspended for the following game and forfeit the current game. *In the event a game is called in progress due to a physical altercation, the initiating team will forfeit the game*
21. Site director/tournament director will have final discretion in all rulings, including tie breakers.
Your HTML code